We have teamed up with the epic La Dolce Vita and Neros Bar and Eatery to provide one lucky winner and their plus one the ultimate escape in the beautiful Whangamata, with accommodation for one night and a voucher for $100 to spend on food and drink at Neros Bar and Eatery.
Enjoy a night away in La Dolce Vita’s cosy beach-side studio, with a delicious dinner for two at Nero’s, however you decide to choose to spend your voucher. With the beach just 300 metres from your accomodation, spend the day surfing, relaxing, or exploring the many tracks and trails around the area, and then to Neros Bar and Eatery for a meal for two. After this, head to your home for the evening for a good rest, and wake up with a cup of coffee on the deck. Dreamy!
To enter, add your details below
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE MOUNT SURF FESTIVAL COMPETITION WITH NEROS BAR AND EATERY AND LA DOLCE VITA WHANGAMATA
- Information on how to enter The Mount Surf Festival Competition (“Promotion”) and prizes form part of these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is The Mount Surf Festival, 2A Orkney Road, Mount Maunganui, 3116 (the “Promoter”).
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Instagram or Facebook.
- Entrants will direct any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion to the Promoter, and not to Instagram or Facebook. Any questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subject to clause 6, entry is open to anyone who, as at the time of entry:
- is a New Zealand resident; is 18 years of age or older; and
- is living in New Zealand
- Employees of the Promoter and any agency associated with the Promotion, and the immediate families of such employees, are ineligible to enter.
- Entry is open between 23rd January 2021 and 6th February 2021 (the “Entry Period”). No entries will be accepted outside the Entry Period.
- To enter:
- Tag who you’d take in the comments on the Instagram post;
- Follow @themountsurffestival and @ladolcevitawhangamata on Instagram;
- Add your email to the draw via the link in The Mount Surf Fetsival’s Instagram bio.
- One tag on Instagram = one entry.
- Prize consists of 1 night’s stay for two people at La Dolce Vita Whangamata and one $100 voucher for use at Nero’s Bar and Eatery.
- Prize is not transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
- The Promoter will select the winner(s) by choosing from all eligible entries submitted during the Entry Period. After the competition closes at 11.59pm on the 6th February 2021, qualifying entries will be selected at random. The decision is final. The randomly selected winner will receive the prize (“Winner”). The Winner will be notified by Instagram message and/or email no later than 6pm on 6th February 2021. Once notified, the Winner will be announced on Instagram.
- The winner will need to have entered an email address in order to be eligible, and to receive their prize information.
- If a Winner cannot be notified over email, or does not make contact with the Page administrators within 72 hours of notification, or cannot be verified (including where a Winner’s age or place of residence renders an entrant ineligible to receive the Prize), has a criminal record, or is found to have otherwise breached any of these Terms and Conditions, his/her selection as a prize winner may be forfeited and an alternative winner may be selected at the Promoter’s sole discretion. No compensation will be awarded to the forfeiter.
- Information from all entries will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting this Promotion (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing entries, contacting the prize winner, communicating with entrants about the Promotion and otherwise conducting the Promotion) and for publicity purposes surrounding this Promotion. By entering this Promotion entrants consent to the use of their information as described. Entrants may access and/or change their data by contacting 0210784190 or email@example.com.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late or misdirected entries. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry as a direct or indirect result of a technical problem of any kind or any traffic congestion on the Internet or any website. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the competition database, not at the time of transmission by the entrant. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion.
- All decisions of the Promoter (including but not limited to selection of the prize winner(s)) are final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participants must comply with all requirements of the Promoter including requirements specified in the Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid if the entrant:
- fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Promotion to the Promoter’s satisfaction;
- tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion;
- submits an entry which in the Promoter’s opinion is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
- acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or
- in the opinion of Promoter, engages in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for claims, losses (including loss of opportunity), damages, injuries, costs and/or expenses, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, suffered, sustained or incurred as a result of, or arising in any way out of, or in any way connected with, the Promotion or any prize.
- All entrants release and indemnify Instagram and Facebook and the Promoter from any and all direct or indirect loss or injury suffered by Facebook or the Promoter and arising in connection with the Promotion or the Prize.
- If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, at any time without prior notice. Where it is practical for it to do so, the Promoter will notify entrants of such changes on the Wear it Proud Facebook page.